It's impossible to get followers if your posts are boring or outdated company information. You should post something new, useful, or funny in order to make your posts interesting. This is just the eye-catching part. You don't want everyone following you. Although it may make you feel unique, the ultimate goal of the following someone is to convert them into customers. Keep your information industry-related. This will allow you to target your audience. You can also get more information about social media posts via www.confluencelocalmarketing.com.
Image Source: Google
These are some suggestions for what you can do on your social media accounts.
1. Update your status regularly. What's happening? Literally. Discuss the pros and cons of a program/new item you tried, or about your last debate in the office over whether "X" is more effective than "Y", and then ask your fans for their opinions.
2. Please share the most interesting article that you have read with us and let us know your thoughts. Show your industry knowledge to your fans and impress them.
3. Start a discussion. People love to voice their opinions! It is a sign of respect and trust to give others the opportunity to voice their opinions.
4. Photos of your office, people at work, last office party, networking happy hours, etc. A company will be more approachable to the average customer if they can show their faces and share their office life.
5. Retweet or share on Facebook. Share the information with your friends and followers if you find something interesting in someone you are following or studying.