Self-publishing is a great way to get your book into the hands of readers without having to go through a publishing house. With a little planning and effort, you can create a successful self-published book. Here are some tips for self-publishing and marketing your book:
1. Choose a platform. There are many self-publishing platforms on the market, but it's important to choose one that will fit your needs. Some popular online book publishing options include Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Kobo eReader.
Image Source: Google
2. Choose a format. If you plan to publish your book in eBook format, be sure to choose the right file type for your device or platform. Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Kobo eReader are some of the examples for publishing your book.
3. Create an author profile. Before you publish your book, be sure to create an author profile on websites. This will help people find and buy your book.
4. Plan your cover design. Before you publish your book, be sure to design a cover that reflects the content and style of your book.
For good or successful self publishing , you should know about steps mentioned below:
1. Know your goals
2. Draft a plan
3. Get organized
4. Get social media involved
5. Sell your book online and in brick-and-mortar stores