Himalayan pink salt comes from the Kashmir region of Pakistan. Himalayan salt has a rich pink color due to impurities found in the mineral deposits it contains. It's primarily used as table salt, as well as an alternative to sea salt in cooking and food preparation, as bath salts, and decorative accessories.
In addition to the beautiful color, pink Himalayan salt comes with other benefits. Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider using Himalayan salt in your everyday life.
* Himalayan Salt Has High Potency: Most sea salt contains a high percentage of sodium chloride (CL). Sea salt has been proven to cause many health problems, including heart attacks, hypertension, and cancer. Because Himalayan pink salt contains a higher percentage of potassium and magnesium, it can effectively balance your body's electrolyte levels.
* It's Healthier Than Sea Salt: Sea salt has no nutrients that the body can benefit from, unlike Himalayan pink salt which helps improve digestion. Studies have even shown that sea salt impairs the immune system. This means that if you're planning on going out in the sun without sunscreen or you suffer from chronic diseases, Himalayan pink salt could be your best option.
* It's Non-toxic: Unlike sea salt, Himalayan pink salt contains no dangerous chemicals, additives, or additives. This means it's safe for consumption. And, unlike industrial or commercial sea salts, Himalayan pink salt doesn't contain heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury, or aluminum.
* It's A Great Decorative Salt: Himalayan salt comes in a wide array of colors and designs. The stone is mined and cut into flakes so that they can be used as table salt. The flakes can also be used as decorations on cookware, lamps, bath salts, and spa treatments. As a matter of fact, the flakes are also a major component of jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and brooches.
* It's A Better Alternative To Other Salt: Since Himalayan pink salt is mined from natural deposits, it doesn't contain any impurities that make it harmful to your health unlike salt produced by other industries. Sea salt, for example, is mined from coastal areas that tend to contain a lot of chemicals that make the water unsafe for human consumption.
* It's More Economical: Himalayan pink salt comes in a variety of different packages, depending on how much you want to use. When compared to sea salt, it's a lot cheaper. Because it contains a lower percentage of salt, Himalayan pink salt can be bought in bulk to make up the difference.
* It's Safe To Use With Other Salt: If you're allergic to sea salt, you'll be happy to know that Himalayan salt is a hypoallergenic salt. There's virtually no chance that it will react with anything else in your diet. Even so, you should still consult with your doctor before using any of the salt products.
* It's Inexpensive: Himalayan salt is also relatively inexpensive. If you compare its price to commercial sea salt, it's about a hundred times cheaper.
* It's Highly Available: Himalayan salt is easy to find and buy. It's available at most retailers both online and in brick and mortar stores.
Pink Himalayan salt makes a delicious addition to any dish you put it with. Whether it's for snacks or as a main ingredient, Himalayan salt is guaranteed to add some zest and flair to your food. So whether it's beef chicken, fish, seafood, salad dressing, or soup, you'll notice an immediate improvement.
And if you're allergic to sea salt, Himalayan pink salt is safe for you to use! Just remember to use it sparingly and carefully, since it's a natural mineral.