Someone who has dual citizenship would be a citizen of two countries at precisely the exact same moment. Even though the US allows dual italian citizenship without surely promoting it, not all nations do.
Luckily, Italy, together with Australia, UK, Canada, Ireland and a couple of others enable dual nationality with no limitations. There are several consultants available online that provide full service italian dual citizenship packages .
Image Source: Google
There are lots of manners to acquire dual citizenship with Italy:
1. Through Ancestry (by blood)(jure sanguinis )
2. Through Union
3. Legally Living in Italy for a certain number of years
There are clearly numerous benefits to getting a double passport:
- Living in Italy without the need of a long-stay visa, very desirable If you're planning to retire there
- Attending school in the neighborhood tuition rate
- Working in Italy or in any European Union nation without needing applying for a work permit
- Minor kids mechanically become Italian taxpayers when you employ
Reconnecting to a own Italian Roots by immersing from the civilization of your ancestors and studying the Italian language ( Italian language is not a necessity to apply for Italian dual citizenship jure sanguinis)
Having said this, if you're thinking about applying for Italian Double Detective, you want to take note you will be bound by the legislation of Italy and the United States. Luckily, Italy doesn't have compulsory military service .